Kong Chow Wui Koon 冈州会馆
321 New Bridge Road, Singapore 088758
Sun & PH: Closed
Children : FreeAdult : Free
Outram MRT Station
This Cantonese clan association was established in 1839 at Upper Chin Chew Street and moved in 1924 to the present building, designed by Westerhout & Oman. During the Japanese Occupation, the custodians volunteered the building as a clinic and hence its antique interiors remained intact. The association is well known for its lion dance troupe and martial arts. This is one of Chinatown's first community museums and entry is free.