Siang Cho Keong Temple 仙祖宫
66 Amoy Street, Singapore 069886
Children : FreeAdult : Free
Telok Ayer MRT Station
Based on the stele in the temple, Siang Cho Keong (xian zu gong) was originally known as Zhi Yun Miao, and was built in 1868 at the current location. Founder Abbot Zheng Ming brought the statue of Lu Fu Siang Zu from Fujian province. He chose this site because of its good fengshui - sea facing (no longer so after land reclamation) and has a hill behind it.